Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru and Nepal. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations.
cuddle+kind provides their artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages. Each doll purchased provides 10 meals to children in need across North America. School meals provide children with the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school. This provides an education opportunity to children, especially girls, who might not otherwise have one.
Why you’ll love Zara:
• hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
• high stitch count for durability and softness
• premium felt and knit details
• stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
• safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
• available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
• signature 10 meal wristband
Shipping charge calculated at checkout. Orders of more than $49.00 ship free in Canada (exceptions apply). Pickup from our warehouse or store is always free! If the product is in stock, it will ship in 3-5 business days.