- All pre-ordered products and custom ordered products are deemed as “Special Orders”.
- All Special Orders are FINAL SALE; any purchase requiring assembly is a FINAL SALE; any purchase that is not in its original condition and packaging is a FINAL SALE. All FINAL SALE items are ineligible for return or exchange.
- ALL LEAD TIMES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY. These estimates are based on information provided by the vendor(s) and/or manufacturer(s) and/or distributor(s) (collectively, the “Supplier”) of each product. The ACCURACY OF THESE ESTIMATES IS NOT GUARANTEED by ella+elliot, or the Supplier.
- All Special Orders must be paid in full prior to pick-up or delivery.
- All Special Orders that have been received at the ella+elliot warehouse, but have not been paid in full for more than six (6) months, will be forfeited and become the property of ella+elliot. Payments will remain non-refundable, as stipulated above.
- DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION IS NOT INCLUDED. All pick-ups and deliveries are subject to warehouse hours of operation. Delivery is available through a third party for a few; each scheduled delivery will be charged separately.
- Customers are fully responsible for their own measurements. It is not the responsibility of ella+elliot to ensure that Special Orders will fit into vehicles, or through doorways, hallways, stairwells, etc.
- Any and all damages must be reported no later than one (1) week following pick-up or delivery.
- ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY. Customers are fully responsible for registering their purchase for warranty as required by the Supplier. It is not the responsibility of ella+elliot to ensure that products are registered for warranty.
In the case of a discrepancy between this document and your receipt and/or a verbal agreement, the information in this document will prevail.