Kumi Cradle with Organic Mattress
After the warmth of the maternal womb, the cradle is the place where the baby will spend most of his time during the first months of his life – the place where he will gradually awaken to the world. Charlie Crane has therefore designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world.
The design of the KUMI merges tradition and modernity. It retains the age-old lateral swing, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while sketching minimalist and contemporary lines, thanks in particular to the laces that surround it, giving it both lightness and security.
During assembly, parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture with high emotional value since it is a question of participating in the construction of the nest of his child.
Several colors of laces are available. A range of mattress protectors and fitted sheets are available as options.
The coco mattress is a natural mattress that offers many hygienic advantages: Chemically untreated, the coconut fiber is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite. Its great filtering power also helps to reduce humidity and condensation, which is ideal for babies, who tend to sweat. The mattress cover is made of organic cotton quilted with natural organic wool.
This version with the Hazelnut laces and the coconut fiber mattress will emphasize the softness of the child’s cocoon.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl
- Simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric
- Made in Turkey (Wood), France (Mattresses and laces), China (Cocoon)
Included in box:
- 1 Beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid Beech
- 1 Metal structure
- 1 Cocoon
- 1 Organic Coco Mattress
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9.50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)
- Cradle: 80 x 56 x H 72.5 cm
- Mattress: 68 x 40 x H 5 cm
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm